Breakfast at Mandeley Guest House in Helston
Breakfast is served in the dining room and is usually between 7.30 hrs and 9.00 hrs.
If you have any dietary requirements just let us know when booking your accommodation please. We will do our very best to provide you with a choice of fine foods according to your requirements.
We all have likes and dislikes when it comes to food. So we have tried to have something for everyone with our extensive breakfast choice.
- Selection of fresh & dried fruit
- Home-made granola (vegan & gluten intolerant friendly)
- Muesli, Cereals or porridge (also vegan)
- Chilled orange & apple juice
- Organic natural/ fruit yogurt (also Alpro)
- Milk & milk alternatives
- Cooked English breakfast (grilled bacon, skinless sausages from local butcher, mushrooms, tomatoes, baked beans, egg)
- Vegan cooked breakfast
- Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs (24 hr pre-order please)
- Mushrooms on toast (vegan)
- Eggs on toast
- Home-made white and granary/ wholemeal bread
- Home-made jams & marmalade
- Freshly brewed coffee from the local Olfactory Coffee Roastery, Penryn. Choice of teas (decaf also available)
- Croissants (vegan available)
- Cornish cheddar cheese as part of a Continental breakfast
All food is subject to availability.
Our cooked breakfasts are all freshly made to order.