Payment and Cancellation Policy
We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards, except American Express.
A first night non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the reservation when booking direct.
May we remind you that a holiday booking is a legally binding contract. If you cancel you are liable to pay, so it is in your own interest to arrange holiday insurance.
However, we are aware that life does not always go as planned. If you are unlucky enough to have to cancel your stay then please contact us immediately. Don’t delay and we will try and work something out.
- Please notify us of any cancellation as early as possible
- A cancellation period of 28 days or more will occur a charge equal to one night stay
- A cancellation period less than 28 days before the start of your booking will occur a 75% charge of your total stay
- A cancellation period less than 7 days before the start of your booking will occur a full charge of your original booking
- All deposits are non-refundable